Most of your electronic cigarettes come with cartridges that have the nicotine in them. They attach to the battery which then heats the e-liquid via the coils and allows you to vape the device properly.
Most of your e-cigarettes come with drip tips, which are necessary for you to enjoy your e-cig. The drip tip serves several purposes. One purpose of a drip tip is to create a safe distance between you and the atomizer which heats up. It also keeps the e-juice away from your lips and allows you to enjoy it through the atomizer.
To you to keep your drip tip efficient and working well, there are several things you should know and do.
- First, vapers have reported that the drip tip has gotten too hot. If this is the case, then it may be necessary for you to get some new drip tips.
- You may also want to consider getting a longer drip tip if the heat is a problem for you.
- If your tip gets too warm, take a break for warping and allow the tip to cool off. With regular use the drip tip should not get too warm.
- However, if the tip getting too warm has been a consistent problem, you may want to consider getting a drip tip that is made from a heat resistant material.
- You should also keep your drip tips clean and free of any debris for them to work effectively. You can easily do this by soaking them in warm water and soap. You can even use alcohol to clean your tips, just make sure that your tip is not made of a material that would crack if you did use alcohol. Keeping them clean will give you continued use out of your tips and keep them free from bacteria.
Following these steps should give you years of pleasant vaping experiences.